Don't Repeat Yourself (DRY). A simple idea that allows for elegant, managable, deliverable, and semantic solutions in web technology.

"We are all connected; To each other, biologically. To the earth, chemically. To the rest of the universe atomically.."- Neil deGrasse Tyson

What this is

The goal is to do as much non-profit work as possible. More importantly to educate and empower the non-profit community with a voice that allows for meaningful dialog, and information to flow into the web.

The man behind the curtain is Ari Ugwu. This project represents 10% of his professional life every year. 10% of the code he writes, the money he spends, the emails he responds to, and ideas that he explores are dedicated to this project. The hope is that he will we able to contribute to the egalitarian space using the skills and abilities refined during the other 90% of his efforts.

What it's not

This is not a design group. An immense amount of credit and respect is due to those in the tech community who create the space in which we innovate and implement our solutions.

This site for example was done by Marija Zaric. This same template is currently being employeed by Peter Norris of YSU.

For those interested in doing something similar you can find the template at Free HTML5 Templates.

Talents

HTML/CSS, JavaScript, C#, PHP, MySQL, SQL Server, Titanium, Gmail, Google Analytics, Google Adwords, Twitter, Facebook.

As well as: Technology consultation, system integration/design, conceptual modeling, resource management, and technical assessments

Latest client

Richmond Pro Cycling Corps

A prestigious non-profit organization that provides leadership and personal development to Richmond’s urban youth through the sport of cycling. The corps connects highly qualified staff and volunteers to provide cycling opportunities, outreach, academic support, and fitness towards our youth participants in a knuckles-down, all for one environment.

website
blog
facebook